Monday, February 28, 2011

A short introduction and a few instructions

Ola'! Meu nome e' A Peace of Cake and welcome to my blogspot.

I'm not exactly new to the blogging world, but this time I am serious about it. My intention is to add a post or two everyday leading up to my departure for my Peace Corps service and to update as much as possible while I'm away. This will be a way for me to sort of vent some of my frustrations/jitters and to also express how I'm feeling in general. I will post about a little bit of everything from my preparation for service to how fast/diet is going lol.

I fancy myself a comedian so I will probably be cracking a few jokes from time to time. I'm kind of a drama queen so you will more than likely also read some ranting and raving about whatever! I like to think that I am pretty organized so I will attempt to use tags and labels to categorizes my posts. For instance my posts which are  directly related to my Peace Corps service will be have "(PC)" somewhere in the title. My posts just about my highly random life will feature a "(G)" for general. Posts about how my "diet" is going will carry a "(D)" and so on and so forth. this one has no tag because it's just really an initial "how do you do".

Also! I am attempting to teach myself Portuguese (HINT!) which is the official language of my country of service so in doing so I will be sharing my new found knowledge with my readers! (see salutation at beginning of post)

So as you see I hope you find this blog entertaining, informative and insightful just like ME!

Until the next post my dears!

~I Come with Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment