Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Guessing Game!

Ola' Amigos!

As you all know, I will be packing my bags and heading to Africa with the Peace Corps in just a few short months but what a lot of you don't know is WHERE exactly I will be going. 

I thought it would be fun to have people guess! My friends and a few family members refuse to humor me. But being the headstrong, fun-loving  diva that I am, I still aint telling!

So, I will be sending out clues periodically leading up to the day of my trunk party. The person or persons who guess correctly or come the closest to guessing the right location will win a prize.

A few posts ago I gave a HUGE hint (you'll have to go back and find it) but here's one more:

                              **My future host country gained it's independence in 1975**

                                          PUT YOUR THINKING CAPS ON!!!
Since I love you I'll give you one more (for now):

            **My future host country borders 6 countries including Swaziland and Zimbabwe**

GET TO GUESSING!!

More clues to come!

~I Come With Peace~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment