Monday, May 2, 2011

Some mo' Portugese for you!!!

Today's lesson will be on salutations and basic conversation.


Helllo= Ola!

How are you? = Como estas?

Fine, thank you. = Bem, obrigado (male)/ obrigada (female)

And you sir/ma'am = e o senhor/ e a senhora

Nice to meet you = Muito prazer

What is your name? = Como se chama?

My name is ______ = Chamo-me

Where are you from? = De onde e'?

I'm from the United States = Sou dos Estados Unidos

Do you speak English? = Falas ingles?

Yes = Sim

No= Nao

I speak Portuguese = Falo portuges

 *******************************Termina******************************************
This lesson was brought to you by the letter M and the color Green

Until next time cool kids

                                                         ~I come with PEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment