Thursday, May 26, 2011

Important Matters

Tonight my daddy took me out to dinner. It was our last daddy-daughter date in a while and it was very necessary. We were able to open up a line of communication that I think we were tip-toeing around for a very long time now. Although all of my question weren't answered I was able to get from him some information that I needed to be able to move on and work on myself.

I've always known that my dad loved me, but seeing him cry tonight really brought it home. I'm not sure if he knows it or now, but he has been a really good dad. To my mother he night not have been the greatest husband, and my brothers of course have their own issues with him, but to me he's been a great father. He has supported me, loved me, defended me, entertained me. I love him and will always love him.  I'm a daddy's girl to the core and I don't think that will ever change. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a spoiled brat and he helped make me that way. 

~Just thought you should know dad!!

I COME WITH LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment