Monday, November 14, 2011

The Post-PC Life (musing...)

I believe it's never too early to plan for the future. In fact I knew I would join the Peace Corps after graduating from college when I was 15 years old!

With that said, I feel it's time for me to begin to study for the GRE, research test dates and locations and also begin thinking about which schools and programs might interest me once my service ends.

I know that I want to continue in the International Relations field, but  I also want to focus on health...

Here's what I'm thinking so far:
-Master's of Public Health
-Master's of International Development and Administration
*Mailman School of Public Health @ Columbia U
*Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
*U Penn-Public Health
~US Public Health Commissioned Corps
~World Health Organization
~USAID
All this may change but for now it's good to at least have my dreams and aspirations written down in plain site.

My future is in God's hands and from this angle it looks BRIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment